Monday, March 05, 2007

Posting Around

I know that there is really nobody who reads this blog. I keep it up if only to have a repository for some of my older significant posts. In any case, I've been around but have made a couple of community specific posts on my Xanga blog.

Specifically, I made the acquaintance of an ARMY Colonel who I discovered is a fellow tanker. So I posted some military photos for him as well as some commentary. You can read this post here.

I've also been called to the carpet about my preferences in colors by the best friend of a woman at church who happens to be visiting. I responded by denying everything and posting how there is nothing PURPLE in my home! ....Okay, I'll fess up. There's a significant amount of purple in my home... and I put it there. See the pictures here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home