Friday, October 29, 2004

Religion and Politics

Posted: October 28, 20041:00 a.m. Eastern
By Ron StromĀ© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com
In a letter of clarification requested by a traveling minister, the Internal Revenue Service has declared people gathered in tax-exempt churches can't pray for President Bush to win the election on Tuesday.

Posted on Sun, Oct. 24, 2004
DAVID B. CARUSOAssociated Press
PHILADELPHIA - Sen. Edward M. Kennedy swayed Sunday as a gospel choir thundered praise to God in one of Philadelphia's largest black churches, then took the lectern to sing the praises of John Kerry. ..."I can't tell you who to vote for," E.C. Morris Sr. told his congregation after Kennedy finished speaking Sunday. "But I can tell you what my mamma told me last week: Stay out the Bushes."

Looks like a double standard to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home