Thursday, January 17, 2008

Call the EPA...

...someone has evaporated a boatload of phthalic anhydride!!!! I mean with all this end-of-the-world doom-and-gloom global warming, this can't possibly be snow!


My back yard:


The mobile home we rent out:


The shed:


For heaven's sake, think of the children!!!!!


I went to work in this contaminated world and it had covered the parking lot. This is the view from my office:


While I was at it I snapped a couple of photos of the office.
This is the throne from which a thousand indecisions have been launched:


I think it's time to trim the ivy:

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Pemberton said...

I'm thinking this white stuff may be the earth warning us of our impending doom due to Global Worm-burning.

Dude, nice office! Love to dual computing!

Word,
Mark

Fri Jan 18, 03:49:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jim Pemberton said...

Worm-burning?!?! Are you feeling a little warm, bro? You know, Rodney still asks about you like, "What's Worm been up to lately?"

I'm spoiled with two computers. I want another one at home now - for extended video processing, of course.

Fri Jan 18, 04:09:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mark Pemberton said...

Thought you'd like that bro.

Fri Jan 18, 05:00:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home