Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Few Moments of Timeless Faith

I have a few little things to post today. Incorporating them into the same blog, I decided on a general title that is apparently an oxymoron. To wit, if something is timeless, how can it have "moments"? Nevertheless, when we have faith granted to us by an eternal Creator and yet must work this faith out in a temporal context, we will invariably have "moments"...



Answers in Genesis (AiG) Responds to Protesters

The opening of the AiG Creation Museum near Cincinnati, Ohio, came with an organized protest that published a set of reasons for the protest. Interestingly, the protesters have attracted good press for the Creation Museum. Nevertheless, AiG has been kind enough to answer this list from their wealth of intellectual resources. Scroll down to the bottom of the article and there is a set of links that allow you to read their answers to each item from the protest. The article is entitled Responding to protestors’ propaganda.



King of the Jungle Video

In practicing for improving my capacity to generate and edit multimedia resources for missions, I edited clips from two cameras with a common audio track that I filmed of a recent Equipping to Praise program entitled "King of the Jungle". This "teaser" is actually from clips from the rehearsal the night before the program.

Adblock




Photos of the Kids

Here are a couple of photos my wife took the day before she and my kids left for Venny:

This first is of the kids fishing at my brother's pond.




This next is my youngest son with his friend Rachel. She is a fellow pre-homeschooler. They're like two peas in a pod - only cuter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home